ALi Corporation (3041 TT) today held its 2017 fourth quarter earnings conference call. Its fourth-quarter revenue reached NT$675 million, representing a decrease of 21% quarter-over-quarter. The gross profit was NT$197 million. The gross margin remained at 29%, about the same level as the previous quarter.
Additionally, the company announced 2017 consolidated annual revenue of NT$3,187 million, consolidated gross profit of NT$913 million with consolidated gross margin of 29%, consolidated operating loss of NT$635 million, net loss of NT$469 million, and basic earnings per share of -NT$1.60 for the year ended Dec 31st ,2017.
In the fourth quarter, free-to-air STB, Pay-TV operator STB and others (non-STB) accounted for 45-50%, 40-45%, and 5-10% of the total consolidated revenue, respectively. In FY 2017, free-to-air STB, Pay-TV operator STB and others (non-STB) accounted for 50-55%, 40-45%, and 5-10% of the total consolidated revenue, respectively.